Designed & Built by the Legendary team, this project consisted of transforming a blank & bland canvas located on a recently new built home in Teignmouth.
Although a rectangular garden, two thirds were predominantly flat, but the rear third dropped off towards the back fence, so thought had to be given during the design phase to make sure the scheme flowed correctly.
The final design scheme & build included a swooping block paved pathway that not only curved around one side of the garden, but smoothly followed the gradient to the rear. This included a number of single timber pergola features to add contrast to the scheme, whilst featuring an oval shaped new lawn.
This main lawn was lifted, and following the correct treatment and preparation to improve the existing soil, a new quality lawn was laid to give the garden it’s vibrant green credentials.
With the clients also being keen gardeners, planting areas were factored within the scheme around the garden boundary, along with a central feature planter created and raised up using timber sleepers on their ends.
- To vastly improve an ‘un-exciting’ new build garden.
- Improve access around the garden.
- Improve poorly laid new build lawn.
- Allow for more planting areas throughout.
- Give the garden more character.
- Rumbled Block Paved Pathways
- Single Intermittent Feature Pergolas
- Natural Lawn Installed to Correct Industry Standards
- Raised & Curved Central Sleeper Planter
- Project Value: £27K