Here in Dittisham, the project brief was to transform an unused roof terrace and make use of the area in order to take advantage of the stunning views over the River Dart & surrounding South Hams scenery.
A large area of inaccessible dead space, the clients aim was to utilise the spot as an outdoor lounging area & sun deck with a view.
We suggested using high-end Millboard composite decking for the floor surface and for future low-maintenance consideration, whilst knocking through part of the wall in order to create new stairs to give easy access from the rear of the property.
A brushed aluminium channel balustrade with glass panel system was installed to add elegance and safety to the main decking area, whist making sure there is no obstruction to the views.
Utilising the most out of an elevated area unused area, our clients now have an outdoor space where they can catch the sun all day long, with the superb back drop and view that only Devon could supply.
- Transform the unused roof space.
- Create new access to the roof terrace that is easily accessible from level below.
- Safe environment that conforms to all building regulations.
- Install elegant mood lighting for chilled evening ambience.
- High-end Millboard Composite Decking
- Elegant Brushed Aluminum Channel Glass Balustrade
- Smooth Natural Sandstone Treated Copings
- Stylishly Illuminated Lighting for Tranquil Evening Ambiance
- Project Value: £28K