Here again in Dittisham, we worked alongside the very talented local designer, Sam Westcott, to transform a tired garden scheme around the front and rear of the property, and vastly improving the access to all areas. We did this by creating some new feature steps leading up the steep gradient of the garden, as well as replacing the existing summer house at the top.
We used the high-end Millboard composite decking for future low-maintenance and to create a new outdoor communal area to enjoy the outstanding views up the River Dart.
Given the location, the access was extremely tricky which meant there was a mobile crane used to lift the materials over the house and into the garden area at the rear.
This decking scheme included some oak raised planters, along with planting some feature trees on the lower tier supplied New Wood Trees.
We replaced a tired patio area with new porcelain paving slabs to create a fresh feel to entrance area at the front of the property.
A clean and modern bespoke stainless steel handrail was installed on one side if the steps leading up to the top decking platform, with subtle lighting installed in the step cheeks to create a soft evening ambience & make the steps safer to walk in lower light.
- To replace existing summer house
- Create a new focal entertaining area making the most of the stunning local views.
- Extensive step build using hardwood sleepers & porcelain treads.
- Bespoke Stainless Steel Handrail and Step lighting
- Update existing patio with New Porcelain Paving wrapped around the whole house.
- High-end Millboard Composite Decking
- Bespoke stainless steel handrail
- Porcelain paving
- Stylishly Illuminated Lighting for Tranquil Evening Ambiance
- Project Value: £ 90k